- Fabric: Main is 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop; Accent & Bottom: 600D Packcloth
- The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load
- Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit
- The padded top and side handles & StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load; Color: Volcanic Grey
- Size: Medium/Large; Volume: 2441 in3 / 40 L; Dimension: 21h x 14w x 9d inch. & Weight: 3.17 lbs.
Live adventure. The Farpoint 40 Rucksack from Osprey is their lightest travel backpack to date the Featuring a strong carrying system the pack is ideal for travelling between multiple destinations. The mesh ventilated back panel optimises breathability while the Zip away harness and hipbelt spreads the weight for comfortable carrying. – Carry like a backpack pack like a suitcase – Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness – Padded laptop sleeve – Sternum strap with emergency whistle – Zip away harness and hipbelt – Dual mesh pockets – Internal compression strap system -Low profile padded carry handles on top and side – Main compartment with lockable zippers -Twin compression webbing straps – Kangaroo style daypack attachment – Weight : 1.44 kg – Dimensions : (cm) 53 x 33 x 23 – Size: Medium/Large