Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike.
Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle.
The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly – leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
– Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal
eat-and-drink mug with cozy
– Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency
than conventional stoves that use convective heat only
– 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work
together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
– Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4oz (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding
canister stand and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside
– Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L
accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press
Weight 432g / 15.25oz
Boil time (MSR IsoPro) 1 litre 4.5 minutes