- Q-Shield Down 800-fill Insulation – Maintains heat and loft even in damp conditions while remaining extremely lightweight.
- Performance Mummy Fit – Cut snug for maximum warmth and minimum weight.
- Tight 5″ Baffle Spacing – Maximises loft.
- Two Way #5 Zipper – For easy entry and exit.
- Down-filled Face Gasket – Comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening.
Mountain Hardwear Phantom Spark Sleeping Bag Ideal for backpackers who count the grams, this exceptionally lightweight sleeping bag maintains heat and maximum loft even in damp conditions. Super compressible and extremely lightweight, Mountain Hardwear Phantom Spark Sleeping Bag is insulated using Q-Shield Down 800-fill for maximum loft to keep you warm and snug. Q-Shield Down 800-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains its loft even in damp conditions, making it perfect for camping in wet weather. The performance mummy has a snug fit for maximum warmth and minimum weight, while the tight 5″ baffle spacing keeps heat in. A 6 chamber hood design minimises drafts getting in, and keeps your head warm in the process so you can sleep soundly all night long. The ergonamic draft collar also blocks the escape of heated air within the bag, with two drawcords to adjust as needed to secure the collar. A comfort footbox follows your natural foot position for a comfortable nights sleep and maximum warmth. Single handed drawcords allow for an easy adjustment so that you can either tighten or loosen the bag as and when needed. Lastly, a nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack are included so that you can compress and carry your sleeping bag with ease over long hikes or treks.