- For off-trail running, fell running, mountain running, obstacle course racing.
- Renowned grip: The 8mm sticky rubber studs not only claw through soft terrain but also hold firm on harder ground, delivering phenomenal all-round grip.
- Go light and natural: Weighing just 200g and boasting incredible flexibility, it compliments the foot’s natural movement.
- Run fast with comfort: A 3mm heel-to-toe drop and injected EVA midsole brings the foot closer to the ground and encourages faster speeds while still retaining superb underfoot comfort.
- Keep feet drier: The breathable mesh in the forefoot means water will drain out of the shoe fast, ensuring feet stay drier. DWR coating repels water.
Inov8 X-Talon 200 Unisex Trail Running Shoes A flexible, lightweight racing shoe that delivers unrivalled grip over soft or extreme terrain and is super-fast on dry trails too. The number one choice for elite athletes wanting to run fast off-trail. Highly durable, quick-draining and packed with protection features that make it perfect for wet, rocky off-trail running and obstacle course racing at high speed. Upper – Met-Cradle/Synthetic Mesh The Inov8 X-Talon 200 Trail Unisex Running Shoes is composed of a synthetic Mesh which covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage. The ventilated construction actively allows air to permeate the interior footbed for reliable freshness to the feet. Get more miles out of your shoes: Industry-leading lightweight upper material increases durability. The material, combined with the new mesh tongue, further aids shoe breathability and comfort. The upper construction is covered with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, this is water resistant and breathable layer that provides partial weather protection from rainy days but does not fully diminish the effect if the weather gets more intense. Cradling the upper structure, Inov8’s Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that links the eyelets and supports the forefoot, providing a secure fit and feel. It locks the foot in place for a superior hold, bringing the material closer to the foot for better flexibility and responsiveness. Finally, a TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit. The extra-protective lace eyelets and narrower lacing system ensures a secure, snug fit across the mid-foot. Working in unison with the eyelets, securing and supporting the foot through transition and enjoy more protection: Reinforced toe box delivers outstanding protection on descents, and against stones and other debris. Midsole – Injected EVA/1 Arrow Shoc-Zone The midsole for the Inov8 X-Talon 200 is set with an Injected EVA Foam for r